.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Menu Planning, 9/26/10

This weekend was a busy one! We had a rather relaxing day on Saturday, but today, after a rather chilly weekend, I had to pull out the kids' winter clothes and put away or get rid of their summer clothes. This is always such a big chore! But now it's done and their room looks much better. (I'll post a picture of all that I got rid of tomorrow in the Declutter Challenge.)

Here is the menu plan for this week:

Monday--Steamed Baby Bok Choy and Broccoli and Breaded Pork Chops
Tuesday--BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli
Wednesday--Sweet & Sour Chicken Bowls (recipe is at the bottom of the page)
Thursday--Turkey and Bean Burritos, Salad with avocado
Friday--Pepsi T-Bone Steak and Grilled Garlic Zucchini
Saturday--Pioneer Woman's Macaroni & Cheese and Carrots
Sunday--Dinner out

Breakfast will be the usual--toast, oatmeal, omelettes, smoothies, cereal, etc.
Lunches will be leftovers or sandwiches.

6 comments:

Beverly said...

the grilled zuccini looks delicous!

FoodontheTable said...

That mac & cheese looks amazing! I can't wait to try it. I hope you have a great week.

Sheena and Seanna said...

I think I will have to try the grilled zucchini. I have so much of it right now!

Unknown said...

It's not cold enough for us to pull out the winter clothes yet. Still in 100s.

Melissa said...

Rona--100s!! Yikes. I am enjoying our cool fall weather.

Melissa said...

Rona--100s!! Yikes. I am enjoying our cool fall weather.