.

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Declutter Challenge - Week 4











This week I got rid of 29 clothing items. 16 items (the two piles stacked together) went to the garage sale pile and 13 items (the single stack) were listed on eBay.

I have now listed almost 60 items on eBay and have made $220 so far. Not bad for decluttering! I will keep you posted on how much I make overall.

In the 4 weeks since I started this project, I have now gotten rid of 195 items.

Have you been decluttering? Let us know how you are doing. Link up or leave a comment.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm starting my de-cluttering by getting a Bagster from Home Depot. We need to do a major sweep of our basement and get rid of tons of stuff that isn't really sellable. I'll put some stuff out to the curb with a free sign on it & as I get to E-bay other things.

I made myself a note to hook up here next Monday.

Hugs & love,
Mimi

Jen S. said...

Do you sell your items in groups on ebay or by themselves?

Melissa said...

If they are Gymboree, I usually sell them individually unless I have the top and bottom. Then I sell them as an outfit. For the baby clothes, if most of them are not Gap or Gymboree, I will sell those in a bigger lot of 5 to 10 pieces.