Monday--Tuna Noodle Casserole, Broccoli
Tuesday--Texas BBQ Sauce Pork Ribs, Green Beans
Wednesday--Bolder Tuna Burger, Chips, Corn
Thursday--Freezer Burritos*, Lettuce, Tomato
Friday--Chili* & Cornbread*
Saturday--No Meat Burritos*, Lettuce Tomato
Sunday--Blueberry Pancakes*, Bacon & Smoothies
Lunches will be leftovers and sandwiches.
Breakfasts will be Breakfast Sandwiches,*omelets, cereal, fruit, pancakes, yogurt
*These items are already prepared and in the freezer.
5 comments:
YUM! We need a good sale on tuna - I'm out and I LOVE a tuna sandwich! Your menu looks great - is sure is nice to have those freezer meals to fall back on!
The breakfast sandwich looks great and filling!
tuna noodle casserole--one of my favorites!
You have a great week planned! The breakfast sandwich does look delicious.
I just got a great deal on English muffins and plan to make those sandwiches for a back to school quick breakfast...Love your ideas for changing it a bit. Have a great week.
Post a Comment