Remember my computer woes last night? Well, after trying to turn my computer on and off all day yesterday, by some miracle, at about 10:30 at night, I was able to turn my computer on and actually see the screen (even though it was all red). My husband helped me retrieve and back up all my documents, so that is a great relief. Now we won't have to pay money to have a professional retrieve the documents and fix the computer. It was very lucky we were able to retrieve the information because today nothing has appeared on the screen.
We went out tonight and purchased the new computer we had been planning to buy, and I am hoping all will be back to normal by Monday.
I have several great giveaways in the works and more posts that I have been working on, and I will try to post as I am able to this weekend. But by Monday, all should be normal again.
2 comments:
Yay!
That's great! My computer crashed a few months ago and I lost everything!It really is smart to backup yourfiles every so often, you never know when something like that will happen.
Post a Comment