.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Menu Planning - 8/29/10

This week's menu plan is all about easy preparation. Almost all of them come out of the freezer as I attempt to make space for my next batch cooking day (coming very soon!)

Monday--Sloppy Joes*, chips, carrot sticks
Tuesday--Cola BBQ sandwiches*, broccoli















Wednesday--Breakfast sandwiches*, strawberry-banana smoothies
Thursday--Pork steamed dumplings*, spinach, rice















Friday--Chicken Pot Pie* (pushed back from last week)
Saturday--Dinner Out
Sunday--Slow Cooker Picante Chicken* tacos, salad

Breakfasts will be homemade granola, muffins, cereal, omelettes, smoothies, etc.

Lunches will be leftovers or sandwiches.

* Denotes meals that I have already made and have frozen

3 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oooh, great looking meal plan! That chicken pot pie looks so comforting! :)

Thanks for sharing and have a great week!
Sherry

FoodontheTable said...

Yummy week lined up! I really like the breakfast sandwiches for dinner. Have a great day!

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

Good for you for using up your freezer cooking!! It's so nice to have a more low-key week when you're doing that. :)