I recently discovered that I can’t eat dairy, so I went to the health food store and bought several dairy free products, but I didn’t realize they were all packed full of chicory root and inulin, an extract of the chicory root. So for now, until that all gets out of my system, I am back to square one with gastrointestinal issues. I am slowly realizing I am going to have to radically change my eating habits and make most of my food at home and avoid a great deal of processed foods, so I found this article, “An Inconvenient Challenge: Eat Real Food For a Month” very interesting. I don’t think most of us realize just how much we rely on processed foods.
On a different note, there was a great guest post on Money Saving Mom about how to save money on products you buy on Amazon. Check it out here.
Finally, if you are like me and annoyed with the abundance of flies and fruit flies, check out Money Saving Maineac’s suggestion to get rid of the fruit flies.
No comments:
Post a Comment