.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Leduc Blueberries Giveaway!!

Update: The winner is NGS --cheatingpiggies@. Congratulations!












We love blueberries around here. Each summer we go to Leduc Blueberries and get at least 20 pounds of blueberries to freeze. We use them for all sorts of recipes—Blueberry & Banana Muffins, Blueberry Buckle, blueberry/strawberry/banana smoothies, blueberry pancakes. . .the list goes on and on.

Leduc Blueberries has been in business for 50 years, and is one of West Michigan’s top blueberry suppliers. In addition to their brick and mortar location, they offer an online store. They sell not only fresh, yummy blueberries but many unique items made with blueberries. Over the years, my husband and I have tried blueberry wine and blueberry coffee, which, though they may sound strange, are both very good. They also sell such unique products as chocolate covered blueberries and blueberry BBQ sauce.

I am very excited to announce that this week’s giveaway, open to U.S. residents only, is for one 10 pound box of blueberries and a gift box of the winner’s choice from Leduc Blueberries. This giveaway, depending on the winner’s choice of gift box, has a retail value of $42 to $47.50.

To enter this giveaway, simply go to Leduc Blueberries’ online store, and state which gift basket you would like to win.

To enter a second time, become a follower on my blog or state that you already are, if that is the case.

To enter a third time, blog about this giveaway or write about it on Facebook or Twitter.

The winner will be chosen via random.org on Monday, July 19th a 9 p.m. CST. Make sure you include your e-mail address when you enter.

I received no compensation from Leduc Blueberries for this giveaway.

403 comments:

1 – 200 of 403   Newer›   Newest»
deborah said...

All of the gift boxes have yummy things in them -but I would like to try the coffee. Gift box 3 for me please.

deborah said...

I now follow your blog.

deborah said...

Shared this giveaway on facebook!
(user name is DeborahKitts)

Keli said...

I'm a follower of your blog. (GFC)

Keli said...

I'd love to win gift box # 6! I think my boys would love the pancakes with the syrup! They LOVE blueberries! They just ate 4 pints in a week!

Keli said...

shared on FB

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Feeding-Four/348635698734?ref=sgm

Gretta said...

They all sound delicious but Gift Box #6 sounds like something our entire family would enjoy!

bamagv at aol dot om

Gretta said...

I am a follower of your blog

bamagv at aol dot com

Gretta said...

I blogged about your giveaway: http://grettajohns.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways-you-dont-want-to-miss-this.html

bamagv at aol dot com

aimee said...

I am a follower!

aimee said...

they had me at the chocolate covered blueberries! I would choose number 1. Thanks!

Grandma Bert said...

I would love gift box #6. nishibert@msn.com

Grandma Bert said...

wrote about this giveaway on facebook. nishibert@msn.com

Grandma Bert said...

already a follower. nishibert@msn.com

Jenny said...

Gift box 6 would disappear at our house!

the1chery said...

This is my first time entering a giveaway! I think my family would enjoy gift basket #6 please.

the1chery said...

I'm already a follower. I love your blog! the1chery@hotmail.com

the1chery said...

I shared your giveaway on facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1451890682

Anonymous said...

Please throw my name in the hat for gift box # 6...yum!

Saryn
sarynp@yahoo.com

NGS said...

I think Gift Box #1, although I'm tempted by #4!! What a great idea!
cheatingpiggies at hotmail dot com

Jessica said...

I think all the gift boxes look yummy but favorite are 3 or 6. Yummy blueberry pancakes

Stacy said...

#1! The double berry spread looks delicious!

Jessica said...

I am a follower.

Danyelle said...

My 11 month old LOVES blueberries! I think I'd like #5 best maybe?

Danyelle said...

I subscribe to the blog via google reader.

Jessica said...

just posted on my facebook. NAME is jessica bowers schmidt

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Gift Box #1
simply blogs @ live. com

musicmom24 said...

I love gift box 1. Chocolate covered blueberries?!! Yummmm!!!!

mandala said...

I'd get the gift box #1 :) Thanks for the chance!

mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala said...

Blog follower

I have a $40 CSN giveaway also, pls visit if you like to join :)
http://adventuresinwinterland.blogspot.com/


mandalarctic at gmail dot com

Pat said...

I like gift box #3.
pkildow at gmail dot com

Christine said...

I would like gift box 5. (It was a really tough decision).

Christine
dazed1821@aol.com

MrsSpock said...

Following this blog.

MrsSpock said...

I would love Gift basket #6. We love blueberry pancakes here!

MrsSpock said...

Posted about this on facebook.

Unknown said...

Gift box #1 looks absolutely delicious!

eclairre said...

The gift boxes look great, my fav would have to be #3 with the Pancake Mix. :D

Anne said...

I would love the number one.
aj270750@gmail.com

Na said...

Gift box #5 would be perfect.

NC said...

Gift Box #5

Unknown said...

I really love Box #2! :)

Monica said...

I am now a follower

Monica said...

Oh I love blueberry anything. To me blueberries are like chocolate, they make everything better. If I had to choose I would choose box #6 with the pancakes, syrup and spread. Please pick me

Ashley said...

I'm a new follower.

hewella1 at gmail dot com

Ashley said...

I would pick giftbox #2

hewella1 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I would love gift box #1.

drummagirl65 (at) aol (dot) com

Anonymous said...

Oh gift box #6 looks so good!

Anonymous said...

I tweeted about this giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog through google friend connect!

Katie said...

I love bb jam, so I like box #1

Cathy said...

Gift Box #6 is great!
clink05@yahoo.com

Maggie K said...

I would love gift box #3!

Lindsey said...

I'd like gift box #6.

Deb K said...

I would love to win Gift Box #5

Thanks so much for the chance :-)

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

Deb K said...

I now follow you too

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

redfuzzycow said...

i follow your blog (redfuzzycow)

redfuzzycow said...

i like gift box 1

Melissa said...

Gift box #6! Yummy!

Elena G said...

I like gift box #3. Would love to try blueberry coffee.
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com

Elena G said...

Became a follower of your blog (Elena Shkinder-Gugel).

Me said...

Gift Box #1 looks absolutely delicious!

CathyH said...

Hi! new follower, thanks!
cathyhorner at embarqmail dot com

CathyH said...

Mmm, blueberries! I would like gift box 3 so I can try the coffee
cathyhorner at embarqmail dot com

Cera said...

Gift Box #4 looks awesome! Would love to try out the blueberry salsa.

Jan said...

#3 I bet the coffee is great!webwizard021@yahoo.com thanks

Anonymous said...

I'd like to win gift box number 4. Blueberry salsa yum!

Unknown said...

I would love gift box number 5
agnesrhodes2@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog!

Unknown said...

Following you!
agnesrhodes2@hotmail.com

Carol W. said...

I follow your blog.
wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

Carol W. said...

Gift Box 6 would be my choice.
wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Defintiely #2, yummy - thank you for the offer!!

Cindy
cindyjensen@charter.net

Anonymous said...

If I had to choose from the premade ones, I'd choose #5! thanks for the chance
onecrypticmama AT yahoo DOT com

Anonymous said...

tweeted- http://twitter.com/crypticmama/status/18367069632

thanks for the chance- we love blueberries!
onecrypticmama AT yahoo DOT com

Ashley R said...

I would choose gift box 5!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

dana914s said...

Box #2, blueberry coffee... Yumm!!

dana914s @ yahoo .com

Barbie said...

I'd choose gift box #6.

Lexiquin said...

I'd like to try Gift Box 5 -- although we would love any of the Leduc Blueberries gifts.
aleq13@gmail.com

Lexiquin said...

Google Friend Connect(ed)
now following Mom's Plans
aleq13@gmail.com

Lexiquin said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/lexiquin/status/18369217949

Lori said...

Box #6 would make for a great breakfast!
froggygal1301@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love #5!

amanda.townsend2 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

new blog follower- (onecrypticmama)
onecrypticmama AT yahoo DOT com

Susan said...

#3 looks great. Some coffee and pancakes for breakfast, yum!

The NEW Mommiez Blend said...

Oh for sure #1!!! :) Mmm this sounds sooo good. Thanks!

-Chelle

newmommiez at gmail dot com

dawn said...

I would love box 6!
dmanigra at hotmail dot com

Audrey @ Tight Wad in Utah said...

I now follow!

Tight Wad in Utah

Audrey @ Tight Wad in Utah said...

#5 for me! Great giveaway!!

shirley said...

I follow GFC.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

shirley said...

I like Gift Box #6
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

my husband would love to try the chocolate covered blueberries, so we will have to go with box 5

girlforgotten81@aol.com

elizabeth p said...

Gosh it all looks good. I would love Gift Box 2. I am queenesperfect at yahoo.com

OlyveOyl said...

Each gift box contains terrific items. I believe that our family would most benefit from gift box #1. Thanks

Melissa O. said...

I would love gift box 5!!! I'm a blueberry fanatic, they're my favorite.

Melissa O. said...

I am following on GFC (sweetpurpleblood)

Carol Harrity said...

Gift Box 2 sounds really great (I guess I can't choose all of them). Our local Safeway store carries blueberries on occasion and I always but.

Renee G said...

These all look wonderful, but I would love to try Gift Box 6.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

Renee G said...

I'm following on GFC.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

follower

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

5 is my choice mrs.mommyyatgmail

mar said...

I would like to win Gift Box 5.

LWons@HotMail.com

cstironkat said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/cstironkat/status/18408913461

cstironkat said...

I would love gift box #2, I like blueberry pancakes along with the syrup. Thank you.

Natty said...

I follow your blog on google friend connect!

natalie@ahintofcinnamon.com

Natty said...

I would choose gift box #1! Those spreads look delicious!

natalie@ahintofcinnamon.com

Anonymous said...

I would get the gift box # 3, I like blueberry tea and I'd like to try out the blueberry coffee
singermagic1(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

i would take #5 for the chocolate covered berries. yum! gbloganx(AT)aol(DOT)com

Steph S said...

Gift Box #6 looks great! Thanks for the yummy giveaway!

ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

Anonymous said...

I would love to win # 3 with 1 - Blueberry Pancake Mix
1 - Blueberry Syrup
1 - Blueberry Herbal Tea
1 - Blueberry Coffee (Sm)
Blueberry Candy
It all sounds yummy!!! grammypenny@verizon.net

marcia goss said...

Tweet.
http://twitter.com/mgoss123/status/18429468577
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I follow on Google Friend Connect.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I would like Gift Box #1.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

Dar said...

They all sound yummy but I choose gift box #6. Blueberries are sooooo good for you.

Sue's Crazy Life said...

I am now a follower of your blog
mojosue@yahoo.com

Sue's Crazy Life said...

Ok lets try this again I forgot to add my e-mail as per your instructions. Guess I should learn to read lol I would love gift set #6
mojosue@yahoo.com

Barbarawr said...

This was a bad year for blueberries at our house, so I'd love to win this. Gift Box 5 sounds great!

my email address is in my blogger profile

Barbarawr said...

I am a new follower of your blog

Email address in blogger profile

Barbarawr said...

I tweeted about this giveaway http://momsplans.blogspot.com/2010/07/leduc-blueberries-giveaway.html

Email address in blogger profile

Anonymous said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM

I WOULD CHOOSE GIFT BOX 1

GALENA said...

A DELIGHTFULLY SWEET GIVE AWAY AN BOX PLEASE

Faither said...

Like Gift Box # 5. Made Blueberry freezer jam last night.

Shawn said...

These gift boxes look wonderful, my favorite is #2.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

AndiWrite said...

Oooh...Blueberry Streusel and chocolate covered blueberries--Gift Box #5 for sure!

Anonymous said...

I would choose gift box 1- I've never had chocolate covered blueberries before!

amycastellano74(at)hotmail(dot)com

peg42 said...

What a wonderful, wonderful prize! Love Blueberries!
I'd choose the Gift Box 2
Thank you so much.
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

I'm a follower (rickpeggysmith)
Thanks again.
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

Jen lleras said...

i would choose gift box #2
jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

All of the gift boxes have great items but I think I would have to pick Gift Box 1.

imin2fun81 at mail dot com

dawns41 said...

I would choose gift box #2.

dawns_horizen@yahoo.com

dawns41 said...

New Google Follower

dawns_horizen@yahoo.com

Denise S. said...

I'm a GFC follower
lazybones344 at gmail dot com

Denise S. said...

I'd love gift box 3, thank you!

PAIGE said...

Without a doubt I'd chose Gift Box 3. Mmmmm

mogrill said...

I like gift box # 6.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

brokenteepee said...

I am a new follower
thank you
kaiminani at gmail dot com

brokenteepee said...

Thank you
I would choose gift box 4 for my hubby.
he loves blueberries
kaiminani at gmail dot com

brokenteepee said...

blogged
http://brokenteepee.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways-around-blogosphere.html
thank you
kaiminani at gmail dot com

Tammie said...

I would select Gift Box #3 - among the other products, I would like to try the blueberry coffee. :)

mcj4tlj(at)comcast(dot)net

Rachel D. said...

All the gift boxes look great, but I would LOVE to try the chocolate covered blueberries---so gift box #1 for me :)

egan_rachel@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

I now follow your blog :)

llinda29 said...

You are now following Mom's Plans

llinda29 said...

I want Gift Box 5

alyssa said...

Gift box 5!
lyss .rose @ yahoo .com

Unknown said...

I would like to win giftbox #5.

driennesgirls@gmail.com

Unknown said...

We love blueberries around here! I would love gift box #1!

Mari said...

II'd pick #3.

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

Mari said...

Follow blog

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

sweetsue said...

I would choose gift box 5 and make streusel!
smchester at gmail dot com

Ellie W. said...

I love the Gift Box #1! It has perfect stuff for my family!

Ellie W.
fcorin13 at yahoo dot com

Glenda said...

Streusel! #5 Please (but I'm mostly about them blueberries)

blearyblueyedjack at yahoo dot com

Glenda said...

Hey, I'm now a follower, or minion if you prefer. Yahoo via Google.

Still like the #5 basket.

blearyblueyedjack at yahoo dot com

Kelly said...

Gift box 3 for me. I would love to try the coffee and herbal tea! Yum!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE blueberries and I really enjoy salsa, so gift box 4 with blueberry salsa would be my choice! Thanks!

sweetsunshine13 at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Giftbox #5 would be delightful.

Stephanie said...

Gift Box 5 for me - thank you!
tvollowitz at aol dot com

Nanette said...

I love blueberries too and I would like to win Giftbox # 5.
nanoarta1 at gmail dot com

Connie said...

Gift box #5 with the Blueberry Streusel Mix, Blueberry Spread, Chocolate Covered Blueberries, Herbal Tea, Greeting Card and
Blueberry Candy sounds yummy

Jenny said...

Gift box #3 sounds great. I would love to try blueberry tea.

Connie said...

I'm a new follower.

Rachel said...

I think I would go for #3. I would love to have some coffee with my pancakes!!

bostonrachel(at)gmail(dot)com

GANDORF57 said...

Gift Box 1!

Laura C said...

I would like gift box #6.
pcollins@viscom.net

Unknown said...

Gift box 1 for me. Your products look delicious.

sandra said...

I would love gift box #5!
sandramasters1@bellsouth.net

Deborah said...

Blueberries are so good, and so good for you! I'd choose Gift Box 4. Thanks for the chance. asthenight at gmail dot com

Deborah said...

I'm now following with Google Friend Connect.

Anonymous said...

i follow on gfc!

feh79 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Yummy!
Gift box 5 please!

feh79 at yahoo dot com

Kiara said...

I like Gift Box 1.
austma7@aol.com

Lynne said...

I would like box #6. My family would love the pancakes.

Lynne said...

I follow your blog.

I♥thesecrazykids said...

I am a follower
bcgood83@yahoo.com

I♥thesecrazykids said...

I would love to win gift box #2
bcgood83@yahoo.com

julis55 said...

I think Gift Box #1

Jean said...

I like #2, I like the mug

clc408 said...

They all look great, but I think #6 would be best.

Christian Frugal Mama said...

I am now a follower!

Christian Frugal Mama said...

Box 1 looks fun! Thanks for the giveaway!

Darrell said...

I like gift box #6:)
Thanks for hosting a great giveaway!
miamichickens at yahoo dot com

rah267 said...

higgs.rachel@gmail.com

I GFC follow you
I would really like box # 5
Thank you so much for the chance to win this great prize

Homemaker Honey said...

Gift Box 5
1 - Blueberry Streusel Mix
1 - Blueberry Spread
1 - Chocolate Covered Blueberries
1 - Herbal Tea
1 - Greeting Card (Sm)
Blueberry Candy

Deborah
homemakerhoney @gmail .com

Christina said...

Ooo, I like #5!

cmd277 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Oh, do I love to eat blueberries! I call them bluebabies because they're small and sweet.

I would select Gift Box 1. I can easily see myself enjoying a cup of tea with a freshly baked blueberry muffin topped with a little blueberry spread.

sylvieanddudes@yahoo.com

Melanie said...

I am following on Google Friend Connect

Melanie
couponadventures@gmail.com

Carey said...

#5 gift box sounds really interesting.

LittleEagle said...

I'd like gift box 1. It sounds pretty tasty.

sharonaquilino at hotmail dot com

Jess said...

Box 1 looks wonderful

tracylynne said...

Its tough I like both 5 and 6

tracylynne223atyahoo.com

idahomom said...

Gift Box 2 would be nice.

Renee said...

Gift box 6! Pancakes and syrup for my lemonade! YUMMO!

totallyhis712@hotmail.com

Mary said...

It's hard to decide but 5 sounds great!

maryensley86@gmail.com

Megan said...

Hmm...box #1 looks good!
mgoers at gmail dot com

slugmama said...

We just found your blog and are now a follower.
thanks!

slugmama said...

We'd love to win Gift Box #1 since we are all about the jellies, jams and spreads.

stowelljg said...

All of the gift boxes look great, but I would opt for Gift Box 6: one jar of Blueberry Spread, one package of Blueberry Pancake Mix, one bottle of Blueberry Syrup, a small Greeting Card, and some Blueberry Candy. Breakfast here I come! Thanks for the chance to win the blueberries and the gift box.

slugmama said...

I posted about your giveaway on facebook!
thanks for the opportunity to enter!!

Missybeez said...

I like Gift Box 1.


honeybeez80@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would LIKE!!! to win Gift Box 1, because I would LOVE!!! to try the Chocolate Covered Blueberries.
heartnsoulcooking{[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I follow via GFC.
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I shared on FB about the giveaway;

http://www.facebook.com/heartnsoulcooking?v=wall&story_fbid=102597806460994

heartnsoulcooking{[at]gmail[dot]com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 403   Newer› Newest»