Dominick's:
7 lbs. turkey burger = 6.93
6 cartons pop = 11.98
1 package diapers = 6.99
bananas = .87
watermelon = 2.98
strawberries = 2.88
Total = 34.59
CVS: (no picture)
2 Mega packs diapers = 13.98 (I used up 7 ECBs that were expiring)
Tony's:
Total = 34.59
CVS: (no picture)
2 Mega packs diapers = 13.98 (I used up 7 ECBs that were expiring)
Tony's:
3 packs chips = 1.00
1 loaf bread = 1.50
6 sub sandwich rolls = 3.79
1 lb. provolone cheese = 3.10
3/4 lb. Canadian bacon = 2.47
1 lb. lunch meat = 4.00
1 gallon milk = 2.50
broccoli = .95
5 kiwi = 1.00
1 bag spinach = 2.50
5 pears = 2.35
6 ears corn = 1.00
1 bunch lettuce = .95
4 nectarines = 1.29
watermelon = 2.88
pineapple = 1.49
4 peaches = 2.21
1 bag carrots = .99
cantaloupe = .99
2 bags grapes = 5.36
bunch bananas = 1.78
Total = 45.11
Total for the week = 93.68
Total = 45.11
Total for the week = 93.68
Total for the year = 2375.10 (95.00/week)
We have not been using our cloth diapers because our downstairs neighbor hogs the washing machine and we have to pay for each load and because we thought it was easier with two in diapers to just use disposable, especially when I can snag good sales. But each week when I look at our paper diaper expenditure, ($20.97, or 22% of our grocery expense this week), I wonder if we shouldn't go back to cloth, especially since we already have them as I used them exclusively with my son. It may be time to give cloth a try again.
We have not been using our cloth diapers because our downstairs neighbor hogs the washing machine and we have to pay for each load and because we thought it was easier with two in diapers to just use disposable, especially when I can snag good sales. But each week when I look at our paper diaper expenditure, ($20.97, or 22% of our grocery expense this week), I wonder if we shouldn't go back to cloth, especially since we already have them as I used them exclusively with my son. It may be time to give cloth a try again.
1 comment:
I vote yes to going back to cloth diapers.
Even if you snag a good sale on them, its still an expense you can do without since you already have the cloth ones.
Post a Comment