
Jeneri Jewelry is an Etsy shop that has been open since 2007. The owner, Jen, originally began making jewelry when her son was little and she decided to stay home with him. She started out making bead necklaces, but her true joy was making metal necklaces. Now she has a store filled with beautiful necklaces (which can be personalized with stamping), bracelets and earrings.

She also sells bags, scarves and belts, which are crafted by her 73 year old mother who has over 50 years of sewing experience.

The Giveaway:
Jen has graciously offered one lucky reader a $25 gift certificate to her store. This would be a great opportunity to get yourself a nice piece of jewelry or to give it as a gift to a daughter, a mother, a friend, the list goes on. Prices vary within her store, but all of the items pictured in this post sell for less than $30.


To enter this giveaway, simply go to Jeneri Jewelry’s Etsy shop, and state which item you would like to buy should you win.
Additional methods of entry:
-Become a follower on my blog or state that you already are, if that is the case.
-Blog about this giveaway or write about it on Facebook or Twitter
-Like Jeneri Jewelry on Facebook
This giveaway ends on Thursday, August 5th at 9 p.m. CST. The winner will be chosen via random.org . Make sure you include your e-mail address when you enter.
I received no compensation from Jeneri Jewelry for this giveaway.
185 comments:
I love all of her bags and the special key necklace!
meganleighadams at yahoo dot com
I already follow! :) Thank you for the giveaway!
meganleighadams at yahoo dot com
She has some really nice things. I think I would get the Moss Green Daisies Handbag Featuring a Monarch Butterfly.
I like the Simply Stated - Concave Sterling Silver Personalized Necklace with Dangle & the Precious Child Sterling Silver Custom Necklace for my daughter.
I'm a new follower of your blog.
I like Jeneri Jewelry on FB.
I would love to buy the Charming Necklace in 18 inches
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow your blog publicly with GFC!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I joined Jeneri Jewelry's group on Facebook. My username is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I love this:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/30522864/simply-lovely-in-sterling-silver
mellisarock at yahoo dot com
brand new follower
mellisarock at yahoo dot com
I like jeneri on facebook @ Mellisa Rock
mellisarock at yahoo dot com
Tweet:
http://twitter.com/mellisarock/status/19911493463
mellisarock at yahoo dot com
I shared on facebook :
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1802627219&v=wall&story_fbid=101625866560289&ref=mf
mellisarock at yahoo dot com
I love Jen's jewelry...in fact I have on my personalized nametag necklace today that she made me with my kids names! I love it and get compliments on it regulary.
I would love to get the gift cert for my cousin whom just had a baby girl. I get the personalized necklace for my cousin with her daughter's name.
Thanks!
Jennifer Wilson
jenniferenkewilson at gmail.com
I really like the Ornate Orange and Silver-tone Bracelet. So pretty!
hickenfam at hotmail dot com
I follow your blog.
hickenfam at hotmail dot com
I would buy the Oxidized Simply Chic Pearl Earrings.
choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com
i HEART Jeneri! I have bought several pieces and have given her designs as gifts too!
I think I'm ready for a mama necklace. That's what I'd pick...
I just signed up to follow your blog!
I tweeted about your giveaway... and included a link
I LIKE Jeneri on Facebook and that's how I heard about this giveaway!
my email is jenny (at) Monkey-Toes (dot) com
wishing myself luck :)
I follow your blog! :)
I love the Simply Stated - Concave Sterling Silver Personalized Necklace
I liked Jeneri on facebook.
I tweeted about it.
I like the silver stacking pendants.
I subscribe via google reader.
I love all the jewelry. but I think one of my favorite things on her site was the colorful bubble bag and the chic argyle belt.
egan_rachel@yahoo.com
I follow your blog.
egan_rachel@yahoo.com
I like Add a Beautiful Aquamarine Dangle - March Birthstone
I adore the Colorful Block Tote-lovely colors for falltime.
Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca
i like the Cross and Heart - Sterling Silver Necklace
black11angel at yahoo dot com
blog follower
black11angel at yahoo dot com
like jeneri jewelry on fb
black11angel at yahoo dot com
blog post
http://gustosa-giveaways.blogspot.com/2010/07/25-gc-jeneri-jewelry-852010.html
black11angel at yahoo dot com
I love the simply stated concave necklace and the bags are adorable! What a cute site!
jpgoddess@hotmail.com
I "like" Jeneri Jewelry on facebook
angeljmb@yahoo.com
I really like the dragonfly earrings... and they're only $10, so I'd get to pick something else too!
My favourite item is the 'Wild Flowers' bag
Kate1485 at hotmail.com
I'm a fan of Jeneri on Facebook (Kate Ryan)
Kate1485 at hotmail.com
I'm following you on Google (Jasmine1485)
Kate1485 at hotmail.com
i would get the Personalized Vertical Initial Necklace
brittany@short-change.com
i follow with GFC
brittany@short-change.com
I like the Classic Intertwined Sterling Silver Bangles in 14 Gauge.
Follow you on GFC
love the personalized vertical inital necklace.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
follow gfc publicly
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
Nice jewelry! I'd get this if I won:
Personalized Distressed Stacking Necklace in Sterling Silver - 2 Discs
just joined your blog too
I love the Simply Chic Pearl Earrings. It's nice to see pieces with leverbacks!!
cheatingpiggies at hotmail dot com
I fell in love with Blue Bird Bag with FREE Bonus Bag -- SUMMER SALE 50 PERCENT OFF ORIGINAL PRICE! It is so cute! I really hope I win, I'll be singing along with the birdy on the bag!
luckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow Jeneri on facebook.
luckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you via GFC
luckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite is the Distressed Simply Stated Initial Pendant in Fine Silver on a Black Leather Necklace.
I love the two tone simplicity ring!
I would get the Simply Lovely in Sterling Silver.
forevermayyourun@yahoo.com
follow your blog.
-Like Jeneri Jewelry on Facebook
I like the Personalized Vertical Petite Rectangle Necklace.
s-tay(at)cox(dot)net
The live laugh love necklace
I like the Simply Stated Flower Necklace - Personalized Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Disc. thank you!!
I'd get the Personalized Vertical Initial Necklace.
amanda.townsend2 at gmail dot com
The personalized marathon necklace is so cute that I almost want to run a marathon....almost. LOL, I would choose the Woodn't it be lovely, sterling silver and natural wood pendant.
libbylopez(at)hotmail(dot)com
hi, my faviest item there is Miraculous Medal - Virgin Mary - Sterling Silver Necklace :)
email me :)
liz_crowny@yahoo.com
pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com
thankies for helding this giveaway
hi,I would love to participate in this giveaway,I'm your follower through Google Friend Connect..
email me :)
liz_crowny@yahoo.com
pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com
thankies for helding this sweet giveaway
I already Like Jeneri Jewelry on Facebook name doki doki co :)
email me :)
liz_crowny@yahoo.com
pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com
thankies for helding this sweet giveaway
I would buy the Intertwining Hearts - Love Necklace
aimhighschool at wildblue dot net
I am a follower of your blog
aimhighschool at wildblue dot net
I like Jeneri Jewerly on facebook
valerie sandel-stayton
aimhighschool at wildblue dot net
I tweeted about this giveaway
valerie sandel-stayton
aimhighschool at wildblue dot net
I love the intertwined silver bangles, and the pearl earrings, too!
I follow your blog
I would get the Custom Two-Tone Hand-Stamped Ring - 5/8 inch Disc on a Wide Band
katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com
follower
katrinasouthwick at gmail dot com
My favorite piece is the Custom Sterling Silver Teardrop Pendant and Necklace.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I'm a google follower. Thank you!
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
Intertwined Distressed Sterling Silver Bangles.
magic5905@embarqmail.com
if i didn't change my mind, it would probably be the petite butterfly choker. love all her stuff!
susinieman@yahoo.com
I like the Simply Stated necklace. So har to pick just one thing. :)
-Chelle
newmommiez at gmail dot com
I blogged here:
http://thenewmommiezblend.blogspot.com/2010/08/feeling-lucky.html
-Chelle
newmommiez at gmail dot com
Hard choice! It would take me a moment to seriously make up my mind! But I love these Oxidized Simply Chic Pearl Earrings. http://www.etsy.com/listing/40066979/oxidized-simply-chic-pearl-earrings
a.winner.is.ewe at gmail dot com
I'm following your blog now. :)
a.winner.is.ewe at gmail dot com
I wrote about this giveaway on Facebook (it's publicly visible, too): http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001453630477&v=wall
a.winner.is.ewe at gmail dot com
I "like" Jeneri on Facebook (Andie McCann).
a.winner.is.ewe at gmail dot com
As much as I love the stamped metal jewelry I think I'd have to choose the Black & Turquoise Geometric Bag. I need a new purse! :)
Ellie W.
fcorin13 at yahoo dot com
I would get the
Simply Lovely in Sterling Silver
It's great!
Sarah06@mail2world.com
What pretty jewelery! I love the Simply Stated - Concave Sterling Silver Personalized Necklace
cheesecakjensen at hotmail.com
Now following your blog
cheesecakjensen at hotmail.com
I liked Jeneri Jewlery on facebook
Kristen Winter
cheesecakjensen at hotmail.com
I'd buy the personalized charm bracelet with 3 stacked charms
I am a follower
I would get Simply Lovely Sterling.
hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
Wow--what beautiful jewelry! I love the 'Simply Chic Pearl' earrings!
runner330 at yahoo dot com
I'd love to get the Petite Butterfly Choker Necklace in Sterling Silver.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Follower via GFC
name: Hoa
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/hle123/status/20251743915
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Everything is very pretty!!
I like the Personalized Vertical Petite Rectangle Necklace a lot :)
cyclona66(at) aol dot com
Christina - xristya@rock.com - I'd buy the Personalized Vertical Petite Necklace ($23)!
I like the Charming necklace, the tiny disks look like they would go easily from casual to dressy. Thanks! mommy saves aty ahoo dot com
I like Jeneri Jewelry on FB, thanks for the giveaway! mommy savesat yahoo dot com
I wrote about the giveaway on FB, Randi Lynn Crawford. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000790286295
Thanks! mommy saves at yahoo dot com
higgs.higgs at gmail.com
I want
Aqua Blue and Cocoa Brown Striped Handbag
I would like to buy the Petite Butterfly Choker Necklace in Sterling Silver.
lunaticlounging@aol.com
Already follow via GFC
lunaticlounging@aol.com
I "Like" Jeneri Jewelry and Accessories on Facebook. Nick Christie
lunaticlounging@aol.com
I like the cross/heart sterling silver necklace
Miraculous Medal - Virgin Mary - Sterling Silver Necklace is my fave. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
Danielle I love the simply chic pearl earrings
Dbush1178@hotmail.com
I like the Dainty Black Mother of Pearl and Sterling Choker.
kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com
I'm a follower
kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com
I really like the Oxidized Simply Chic Choker Necklace
Following publicly as Louis on Google Friends Connect
I like Jeneri Jewelry and Accessories on FaceBook (Louis Here) :)
I would probably use it to get the Charming Necklace in 18 inches. So pretty!
-Becky
rebecca31604 at juno.com
I love the personalized stacking necklaces--simple and sweet.
bwaymusgal at gmail dot com
I would get the simply stated mixed metal necklace with my kids initials!
Robyn G
I follow your blog!
I like the argyle belt!
I like the Simply Chic Pearl Earrings!
juliabaxter at ihmail dot com
I would LOVE to get the Miraculous Medal - Virgin Mary - Sterling Silver Necklace.
heartnsoulcooking{at]gmail[dot]com
Follow via GFC
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
Shared on FB about the Giveaway,
http://www.facebook.com/heartnsoulcooking?v=wall&story_fbid=131470380229911
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
LIKE Jeneri Jewelry and Accessories on FB
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com
I fell in love with the Personalized Distressed Stacking Necklace in Sterling Silver...still don't know if a 2 or 3 pieces (I still don't know if I am pregnant or not!)
Sofia
sofia @ frompdxwithlove.com
following you on GFC
sofia @ frompdxwithlove.com
The Cross and Heart - Sterling Silver Necklace is nice!
strycker@slu.edu
I would get the Lets Go Sailing Tote
thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a blog follower (thegrants)
thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com
Tweet:
http://twitter.com/sgrant2005/status/20348905884
thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com
I "Like" Jeneri Jewelry on Facebook (Stephanie Petty-Grant)
thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the let's go sailing tote
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
google follower
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
tweeted
http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/20351601436
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
I love the Pink Amethyst and Sterling Earrings, thanks!
Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com
The Simply Chic Pearl Earrings are eye-catching, but the Lets Go Sailing Tote is surprisingly catching my eye too - not much of a tote person. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com
Following Jeneri Jewelery on Facebook (Priceless Writers). Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com
Im a blog follower. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com
Today is my daughter's anniversary. Would love to win your giveaway and get something for her.
crowsnest314@yahoo.com
I love the blue butterfly handbag
cochina1414 at yahoo dot com
I am a google follower
cochina1414 at yahoo dot com
I like Jeneri Jewelry on facebook
cochina1414 at yahoo dot com
I would buy the Miraculous Medal - Virgin Mary Sterling Silver Necklace
CharlieGurl57(at)aol(dot)com
I am following your blog (Charlene)
CharlieGurl57(at)aol(dot)com
Tweeted:Swtlilchick
http://twitter.com/Swtlilchick/status/20370237771
CharlieGurl57(at)aol(dot)com
I Like Jeneri Jewelry on Facebook
(Charlene Kuser)
CharlieGurl57(at)aol(dot)com
I would like to buy the Oxidized Simply Chic Choker Necklace. garrettsambo@aol.com
if i won, i would get the
Simply Lovely in Sterling Silver
jenerijewelry
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
I like the simply lovely in sterling necklace, but then again i like a lot of what i saw :-)
myronstrader(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow your blog
myronstrader(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love Two-Tone Simplicity Ring. thanks
lubaska dot k at gmail dot com
*Like* Jeneri Jewelry on Facebook (Ľubica Kotmániková)
lubaska dot k at gmail dot com
If I won I would buy the Personalized Vertical Petite Rectangle Necklace for my daughter.
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com
I follow your blog.
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com
I would choose the Personalized Vertical Initial Necklace.
chrystaljns @ gmail dot com
Already follow publicly via Google Friend Connect (Chrystal)
chrystaljns @ gmail dot com
I like the Personalized Vertical Initial Necklace.
couponboss at gmail dot com
I love the personalized stacking necklace in sterling silver. I would get 2 - one for each of my babies. :)
Katherine
peachykeen817 at hotmail dot com
i like the Two-Tone Simplicity Ring
marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
Follow via GFC :)
marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
Like Jeneri Jewelry on FB :)
marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com
I like the charming necklace.
hewella1 at gmail dot com
I'm a follower.
hewella1 at gmail dot com
I would go for 'Sunny Day Handbag' and 'Moss Green Daisies Handbag Featuring a Monarch Butterfly' bags. They look great. Thanks for the giveaway.
thabal628 (at) gmail (dot) com
I would get the Black and White Geometric Reversible Belt.
I follow your blog on GFC.
Tweeted.
http://twitter.com/imaclutz89/status/20409509318
Miraculous Medal - Virgin Mary - Sterling Silver Necklace
I L.O.V.E the simply chic pearl earrings. My husband just bought me a beautiful strand of pearls for our 10th anniversary and these earrings would be perfect!!
mpierce0602 @ msn . com
I would love the moss green daisey handbag!!
I would get the tiny 3/8" Hand Stamped-Personalized-Sterling Silver-Necklace $18 With the letter S
pkbailey@charter.net
GFC Blog Follower
pkbailey@charter.net
Tweet
http://twitter.com/pkbailey01/status/20419122843
pkbailey@charter.net
Like Jeneri Jewelry on FB
facebook.com/krista.kimmel1
I would like to get the Miraculous Medal - Virgin Mary - Sterling Silver Necklace
Thanks
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com
I follow on Blogger
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com
I follow Jeneri Jewelry on Facebook
Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com
I like the Personalized Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet - Featuring a Petite 1/2 inch Personalized Charm
donna444444@yahoo.com
I Like Jeneri Jewelry on Facebook
donna444444@yahoo.com
I follow your blog.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I'd buy the Simply Lovely in Sterling Silver necklace.
I would like to get the Simply Stated - Concave Sterling Silver Personalized Necklace with Birthstone Dangle
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
I tweeted about your giveaway:
https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/20430641305
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
I "Like" Jeneri Jewelry on Facebook
(Heather Ransom)
Heather R
thransom@gmail.com
Post a Comment