I tend not to take advantage of the Register Rewards at Walgreens. Because they have only a two week turnaround time, I inevitably forget about them or let them go to waste. I have done this more times than I can count. But a few weeks ago, I had to take advantage of the toy deal and contact solution. I netted $13 in RR, and they were set to expire today.
First I used the $5 RR to buy a 7.99 bottle of contact solution and earn $8 RR. I paid 3.26 OOP.
Then, I did two more transactions, each for a pack of Huggies. For each transaction, I used one $8 RR and paid $1.80 OOP.
Total for all transactions = 6.86 OOP, and I earned $4 RR.
First I used the $5 RR to buy a 7.99 bottle of contact solution and earn $8 RR. I paid 3.26 OOP.
Then, I did two more transactions, each for a pack of Huggies. For each transaction, I used one $8 RR and paid $1.80 OOP.
Total for all transactions = 6.86 OOP, and I earned $4 RR.
2 comments:
$2.86 for diapers? SCORE!!!!
yeah im the same way with walgreens- and sometimes its to much of a hassle when trying to use coupons and RR together but it they have something i just cant refuse i usually use the RR for my sundays papers since they are .88
Post a Comment