I made several "trips" (actually going to my car to put the groceries I just purchased in there and then going back into the store) to Jewel today and stocked up on these items:
13 cans Progresso Soup
5 pkgs. Crescent rolls
21 boxes Green Giant steamer veggies
1 jar marshmellow creme
1 can evaporated milk
2 International Delights coffee drink
1 box of cheese garlic bread (not pictured)
I bought all of the above for $26.20, and I have a $5 off my next order coupon.
My total would have only been $18.02 if I had been able to resist the coffee drink, but as I used to be a Starbucks fiend and I am trying to avoid wasting my money there, I don't mind paying the $8 for the two cans. I will get 20 to 30 drinks out of those two tins for the same price I would pay for just 2 coffee drinks at Starbucks.
13 cans Progresso Soup
5 pkgs. Crescent rolls
21 boxes Green Giant steamer veggies
1 jar marshmellow creme
1 can evaporated milk
2 International Delights coffee drink
1 box of cheese garlic bread (not pictured)
I bought all of the above for $26.20, and I have a $5 off my next order coupon.
My total would have only been $18.02 if I had been able to resist the coffee drink, but as I used to be a Starbucks fiend and I am trying to avoid wasting my money there, I don't mind paying the $8 for the two cans. I will get 20 to 30 drinks out of those two tins for the same price I would pay for just 2 coffee drinks at Starbucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment