.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Peanut Butter Fudge



One of my favorite holiday goodies is homemade fudge. I love it! In fact, when I was about 7 years old, I lost one of my baby front teeth when biting into a piece.

However, those of you who read this blog regularly may recall that I gave up all chocolate in July. I was eating WAY too much of it, and it was making my body feel strange. I don’t miss it too much, but I was looking for a replacement for the homemade fudge I love.

I found this recipe for Peanut Butter Fudge II, and I knew I had to try it. And oh, is it good. It is like biting into peanut butter silk. It is soooo good that I gave the rest of the pan away to my son’s school so I wouldn’t gain ten pounds eating it all by myself.

If you have a weakness for fudge or peanut butter, try this. You’ll love it. As will anyone else who eats it.

I shared this post at The Grocery Cart Challenge, Life as Mom and Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays.

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

OOOh, we love peanut butter! I bet this is scrumptious! :D

Have a Merry CHRISTmas!
Sherry

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

I love peanut butter!! Thanks for the recipe and linking to TMTT. Have a blessed Christmas with your family and friends.