Thanks to all of the recent drugstore offers of virtually free contact solution (buy one for $9.99, get 9.99 ECBs, etc.) I have plenty of contact solution to last me until the next great sale.
I was arranging my toiletries storage area, and I wanted to make sure none of the contact solution expired before I got to use it. I simply used a permanent marker to mark the expiration date of each bottle on the front of the box and then I placed them in order of expiration on the shelf. Now I can be sure none of it goes to waste!
I was arranging my toiletries storage area, and I wanted to make sure none of the contact solution expired before I got to use it. I simply used a permanent marker to mark the expiration date of each bottle on the front of the box and then I placed them in order of expiration on the shelf. Now I can be sure none of it goes to waste!
No comments:
Post a Comment