.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Butterscotch Treats--A Quick, Easy Dessert


Are you being bombarded with holiday invitations and potlucks? I recently tried this recipe for Butterscotch Treats.

They were so easy to make and frugal too! I estimate it cost me roughly 2.25 to make 16 cookies or roughly 14 cents a cookie. The hands on preparation time was only about 10 minutes, and then I had to wait about 1 hour for them to harden. It doesn’t get any easier than this during the holidays, and these cookies are GOOD!

4 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

How yummy. It's my haystack recipe, but with corn flakes. I love variations on a tasty recipe. Thanks for linking to TMTT.

Anonymous said...

That's what we all need cheap and easy oh yes of course delicious -these certainly look delicious.
vickie @ cooking with vickie

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

Wow! These sound tasty!

Hope you'll link up at my Christmas Recipe event on Thursday!

Nanna said...

I've had those & they are good
Helen