.

Monday, November 30, 2009

We're Having . . .

We are having a girl!! We had the ultrasound today and found out it is a girl.

My husband is happy because our other daughter will be 18 months when the new baby is born. He is hoping they will be great friends. I hope so too.

My best friend when I was little had two sisters about 18 months apart, and they terrorized one another. Hopefully ours will get along great.

Plus, I get to recycle all of my daughter's Gymboree clothes she just outgrew. Now the long wait until April when we actually get to see the baby!

4 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

congratulations!!!!! :)

Beth said...

Congratulations! I'm a mom of three girls....ain't nothing better :)

Jennicki said...

Congrats! Yay!

Tracee said...

Congratulations! My daughters are 16 months apart (now 4 and 5) and I wouldn't change a thing. It is great to transfer the Gymboree clothes from one to the other, but my younger daughter is getting big and they wear some of the same clothes. Good luck with everything!