I made macaroni and cheese (a pregnancy craving), but when I got ready to make the sauce, I discovered we had no butter. I ate it without butter, but it wasn't very good, so here it is in food waste.
The couscous was leftover from a meal we had multiple times. It was just too much to finish.
The cucumber was what annoyed me the most. We don't waste produce that ofen, and with my $40 challenge last month, that cucumber represented 5% of a week's worth of groceries. We had so few vegetables in the crisper, that we went right to the frozen veggies. This poor cucumber was forgotten about for over a week.
The couscous was leftover from a meal we had multiple times. It was just too much to finish.
The cucumber was what annoyed me the most. We don't waste produce that ofen, and with my $40 challenge last month, that cucumber represented 5% of a week's worth of groceries. We had so few vegetables in the crisper, that we went right to the frozen veggies. This poor cucumber was forgotten about for over a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment