.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our Good News!

My husband and I always wanted three kids. My son and daughter are 4.5 years apart, so we knew the last two would have to be close together if I wanted to have all three before turning 40.

So we were very excited to find out I am now pregnant for number three!! We will know the sex of this little one, due in late April, in just five weeks.

It will be quite a shift for us in that my daughter and the new baby will only be 18 months apart. (If any readers have advice about babies born close together, I am all ears.)

4 comments:

Tracee said...

Congratulations! My daughters are 16 months apart and honestly I wouldn't change a thing. It isn't always easy but they do play well with each other (most of the time). They are now 4 and 5. Good luck and I am always here if you need to chat:)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I will be having my second one any day now....so I will let you know. My babies will be about 12 months apart. Good luck, and congratulations again!

Jenn
http://thedaysofasahm.blogspot.com

Jenn @ A Heart For Home Sweet Home said...

Congratulations!! My husband and I hope to have 3 someday as well. (Right now we have 2 boys, age 4 & 17months.)
I am also a working mom who's greatest desire is to be a stay-at-home mom one day so I've really enjoyed reading your blog and getting some ideas from you. I'm sure you feel even more stongly about being at home for the new little one!
Good luck and God bless :-)
~Jenn~

Lou @ Saving My Pennies said...

Congrats! My brother and I are 17 months apart. I have no advice, but I can say that I love that he and I are so close.