.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Grocery Shopping (Very Late Edition)

This is the third week of my grocery challenge.

Dominick's:
2 boxes macaroni & cheese = 2.00 (outrageous price, I know)
6.3 lb. bag of cat food = 7.49
8 pk Yoplait yogurt = 3.99
2 boxes Healthy Choice lunch meat = 2.69
4 pears = 1.06
1 bag organic baby carrots = 1.50
3 lb. bag apples = 3.99
1 pineapple = 1.99
Total = 26.01

Aldi (no picture):
2 gallons milk = 3.78
1 bag bananas = .83
1 loaf bread = 2.00
Total = 6.78

Meijer (no picture):
10 jars baby food = 3.30
Total = 3.42

Total for the week = 36.21
Total for the challenge thus far = 142.89
Remaining for next week =17.11 (Yikes!)

It will be tight making it through this challenge on target. I do still have a $5 Target card and a $10 off your next order for Jewel, plus a $20 rebate from Kraft from their rebate back in August. If I have to, I can use those.

No comments: