I love homemade macaroni and cheese, but I had yet to find the perfect recipe, until I found this recipe for Macaroni & Cheese by the Pioneer Woman. It is ooey-gooey cheesiness at its best.
I didn't want to make a trip to the store, so I just used ingredients I had on hand. The only pasta I had was Wacky Mac, and the only cheeses I had were Swiss, Parmesan and Mozzarella, and this recipe still tasted amazing! I am planning on making it again with cheddar cheese and regular pasta.
I didn't want to make a trip to the store, so I just used ingredients I had on hand. The only pasta I had was Wacky Mac, and the only cheeses I had were Swiss, Parmesan and Mozzarella, and this recipe still tasted amazing! I am planning on making it again with cheddar cheese and regular pasta.
If your family likes macaroni & cheese, try this recipe. It is amazing.
I shared this post at The Grocery Cart Challenge, $5 Dinners & Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays.
I shared this post at The Grocery Cart Challenge, $5 Dinners & Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays.
2 comments:
What a GREAT!!! comfort food, I like the idea of mustard in this recipe. Geri
Yum, I have been craving homemade mac n cheese. Does that Pioneer Woman every make anything that is not awesome?? Thanks for the link!
Post a Comment