I stopped by CVS today to get the Scott toilet paper on sale. I had to get a raincheck for that because they were out, but it was so worth my trip!
They had diapers on clearance up front. I paid $3.75 each for the Playskool packs of diapers (60 diapers in a pack) and $4.75 for the Pampers (54 diapers in the pack). I had coupons for these items which would have made the deal even sweeter, but I didn't have them with me, and I was afraid if I went home to go get them, all the diapers would be sold by the time I got back.
I ended up with 8 packs of diapers for a little over $32 ($34.75 including tax.) That comes up to less than 8 cents per diaper!
They had diapers on clearance up front. I paid $3.75 each for the Playskool packs of diapers (60 diapers in a pack) and $4.75 for the Pampers (54 diapers in the pack). I had coupons for these items which would have made the deal even sweeter, but I didn't have them with me, and I was afraid if I went home to go get them, all the diapers would be sold by the time I got back.
I ended up with 8 packs of diapers for a little over $32 ($34.75 including tax.) That comes up to less than 8 cents per diaper!
1 comment:
What a great deal! Diapers just don't seem to get cheap very often.
Post a Comment