.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Grocery Shopping Monday, 10/19/09

This was week one of my grocery challenge to not spend more than $40, and I am pleased to say I came in under budget for the week.

Tony's Finer Foods:

1 box pasta = .88
1 bottle vanilla = 3.49
1 bag potatoes = .69
1-5 lb bag grapefruit = 1.99
4 tangerines = 1.34
1 cucumber = 1.50
1 green pepper = .60
1 red pepper = .46
3 pears = 1.12
1 bag lima beans = 1.69
1 bag cheese = 1.67
Total = 15.80

Aldi:

I didn't save the receipt for this one, but my total was $8.02.

Jewel-Osco (no picture)
1 box 16 count waffles = 4.19
3 boxes Kraft mac & cheese = 1.97
Total = 6.46

Total for the week = 30.28. I was saving the rest of the money for a CVS trip, but I didn't see much I wanted there this week. I hope they have good sales next week because I have $22 in ECBs that will expire.

For our recipes for the week, go here.

No comments: