.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Grocery Shopping Monday, 10/5/09

I went shopping at just one store this week, Peapod, and I bought all my groceries in my pajamas. I was still in my pajamas the next day when they were delivered. (Luckily my husband took the order from the delivery man.)



1 avocado = 1.79
1 buch broccoli stalks = 1.99
1 lb. bag carrots = .99
1 buch green lettuce = 1.79
1 cantaloupe = 2.49
1--4 lb. bag organic oranges = 4.99
1--18 lb. box of fruit = 19.99
1 green pepper = .99
1--5 lb. bag potatoes = 1.50
1 acorn squash = 1.00
1/2 lb. mozzarella cheese slices = 2.49
1/2 lb. deli ham = 1.99
2 gallons milk = 3.98
1--32 oz. tub yogurt = 2.50
1--8 oz. bag shredded cheese = 1.99
1 tub sliced strawberries = 1.79
2 pkgs. tortillas = 3.38
1 loaf bread = 2.39
1 Eggo Mini Muffin tops = 2.99
1 bottle syrup = 2.99
1 box waffles = 1.67
1 can refried beans = 1.65
1 box baby cereal = 2.99

The total was $64.49 after $20 discount (I used the code TV2) and $7.95 delivery fee. Not too bad for not having to leave the house!

No comments: