.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Food Waste Wednesday, 6/10/09


Do you see that? It is a picture of an empty table. For the first time in 10 weeks since I have been tracking (confessing) my food waste, I have no waste this week!! Yeah!

A large thanks goes to my husband who used the extra ground beef (that wasn't seasoned) from our Bacon Cheeseburger pizza in spaghetti he made for his and my son's lunch. He also used up spinach on its last legs in a weird, but tasty, noodle concoctin he made. He called it noodle dump because it used up all of our leftover vegetables.
Because of his creativity, ta da, no waste.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great job! I didn't take a picture but I only had to throw away about 5 strawberries and a small container of leftovers, which is a good week for me!

Alea Milham said...

Love the picture! And what a wonderful husband! My husband's specialty is "rotten vegetable soup".

Mrs Green said...

Hahahaha! Noodle dump - I love that! And I just LOVE your photo of your shiny table with no food waste - well done you and congrats to your hubby for being such a trooper. It feels good when you have a zero food waste week, doesn't it!