Well, the bathroom was not as dramatic as the kitchen (see my post
here for that one), but it is nice to have it done. The only thing I couldn't get totally clean was our old-style heater. All the nooks and crannies are filled with dust, but I can't get a rag in every section to clean it. Any suggestions?
Here is the medicine cabinet BEFORE:

and AFTER:
(Ah, the joys of renting. Don't you love the groovy wallpaper?)
And the rest of the bathroom BEFORE:

And AFTER:
I cleaned everything and did a thorough deep clean. The biggest improvement was taking all of our kids' tub toys and putting them in a basket under the sink. That cleared quite a bit of shower clutter.
4 comments:
You might try using a can of compressed air, like people use to clean out the dust from their computers and laptops.
Thanks. I'll try it!
The wallpaper is awsome! My girlfriends grandma has that same print at her summer cottage. Great job on the bathroom.
Can o' air is a great idea! If it doesn't get everything, try putting your rag around a butterknife or other such narrow thingy. That might do the trick too.
:-)
Post a Comment