.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Cleaning Update--Kitchen

Well, it took me about 4 days with most of my work time concentrated over the weekend, but the kitchen is finally clean. I am enjoying the clutter-free look! I can honestly say it has never been this clean. Our big challenge now is to keep it looking like this as it is not our natural inclination. :)

Here are the before and after pictures:




Next up is the livingroom, but that will have to wait until next week because we are going out of town for Mother's Day this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on your kitchen!! I'll go try and work on mine now!! Thanks for the encouragement!!

Kate said...

Your kitchen looks fabulous! I especially like the pots and pans on the wall, too. Doesn't it feel nice to have so much open space on the counters? You're doing fantastic!