I am back at work now, so things are going to be a bit crazy. We once again got fresh, organic produce this weekend, so I am guessing in the interest of time management and perishable ingredients, I will be making several of these meals in one day and then we will be eating leftovers throughout the week.
Monday--Zucchini Tomato Bake & Hamburgers & Chicken on the grill
Tuesday--Kid-Pleasing Taco Pizza
Wednesday--Leftover BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with Celery Root & Arugula Rocket Salad
Thursday--Eggplant Marinara Casserole
Friday--Cheese Tortellini with Tomatoes & Corn (adding leftover barbecue chicken)
Saturday—leftovers
Sunday--Slowcooker Cheese Tortellini & Meatballs (repeat from last week because I didn't get to make it but I have all of the ingredients)
Lunches will be leftovers, freezer burritos and sandwiches.
Breakfast will be the usual oatmeal, toast, omelets & french toast.
To see the groceries we bought for the week, go here.
2 comments:
yummy looks great! the freezer burritos look like a great idea, i am going to have to do that one of these days!
Yum--to have Zuchinni and Eggplant all in one week! I would surely be in heaven, DH just won't have it. Sounds delish to me.
Post a Comment