.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

CVS, 8/2/09


What a harried CVS trip! We just returned from vacation about 2 p.m., and, of course, my paper was stolen once again. (No, I am not going to renew my subscription. What is the point of supplying a thief with a free paper every week?) So, this trip was without the benefit of an ad or coupons. I will probably go back later in the week for more great deals after I have a chance to look through the ad and match coupons.


1 Accu Chek Compact Kit=$14.99, earned $10 ECBs
1 gallon milk =1.99, earned $1 ECBs
2 wireless notebooks = 1.98, earned $1.98 ECBs
1 protractor = 1.50, earned 1.50 ECBs
2 flexible rulers = 1.98, earned 1.98 ECBs
2 sticky note pkgs = 1.98, earned 1.98 ECBs
1 newspaper = 1.99


Used $14.83 ECBs, for a total OOP of $12.55. I saved $27.02, or 69%.


I earned $18.44 in ECBs.

I shared this post at Saving Cents with Sense.

No comments: