.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

CVS Trip, 9/27/09


Our pantry is very well stocked on personal care/hygiene items thanks to previous good sales at CVS, so I was glad to be able to stock up on some other items we were low on. I had $10 ECBs that were set to expire tomorrow, so it was an opportune time to buy laundry detergent. I spent much more OOP than I would like, but I doubled my ECBs in the process.

Tide detergent= 24.00 (-2--1.00 Qs from 8/30 & 9/27 P &G insert)
Puffs = 1.00 (earned 10 ECBs for Tide & Puffs)
Gamer razor = 9.99 (-4.00 Q from 9/27 P & G insert, earned $5 ECBs
Vaseline lotion = 7.99 (-1.50 Q, earned 7 ECBs)
panti liners = .99

I paid $24.92 OOP (Yikes, I know!) after coupons and my 10 ECBs
I earned 22 ECBs
I saved 59% (the original total was $60.53)

I shared this post at Money Saving Mom, Saving Cents with Sense and Cha Ching Queen.

1 comment:

Angie.... said...

thats still a great deal and you doubled your ecb- awesome. i have 6.99 in ecb about to expire on the 30..so i may only get the lotion.