.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

CVS, 9/13/09


I went to CVS on a tip from Money Saving Mom's post that Huggies Little Swimmers were dirt cheap in the summer clearance section. I didn't find those, but I did get some great summer clearance deals.

1 rigid wall wader swimming pool = 1.69
bathtub boat toys = .29
1 baby floaty boat = .39
1 tire swimming inner tube = .39
1 Horton Hears a Who coloring book = .39

Total OOP = 3.90.
Total saved = 32.40

I shared this post at Money Saving Mom .

2 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

How is work going? Where do you work at? Hope you have a great week! :) Good sales at CVS! :) Stop by my blog for a giveaway! :)

Rachel said...

I also do Target and CVS Coupon Match ups and Ad Previews.

I try to get it started for the next week a little ahead of time. Usually I get them up around Thurs. or Friday.

I just posted what I was able to find so far for next week.

new this week, I'm adding Mr Linkys to the Target and CVS Weekly Deals posts

When you have completed your match ups please stop by and add your link.

http://www.chachingqueen.com/search/label/target

http://www.chachingqueen.com/search/label/cvs

Cha Ching Queen
www.chachingqueen.com